Better issue tracking for developers
Spend less time stuck in Jira and more time working with a fast, responsive issues list linked to a public roadmap, community and status page, to keep your team and your customers up to date
Triage - your task inbox
Plan your software with an issues list with custom views, tagging, and fast search, impact vs difficulty, which automatically schedules your work on a timeline and places it on a public roadmap - designed for developers by developers.
- Allow team members to submit issues via email
- Easily save custom issue lists with any search criteria
- Assign numeric impact and difficulty scores and use them to filter/sort your issues
- Fast and intuitive editing
- Import from bitbucket and github
Open Product Roadmap
Show customers what you build and when with an open product roadmap which is never out of date as it is integrated with your issues list.
- Updates automatically based on your issue status
- Share only the issues you choose with customers
- Easily share your plans with customers without promising specific dates
Come clean with your customers about downtime, and you might find they trust you more. Our status page lets customers check your status (current and historical), and gives you space to communicate about outages with customers as they happen. It also provides alerts to your team when an outage begins.
- Send alerts to team members, not customers
- Show customers as much or as little detail as you want with some private services only for the team
- Easily update events to inform customers checking the page during an incident